We are pleased to offer in-person and streamed worship at 10 a.m. on Sundays.
House of Hope Pandemic Response Plan – Spring 2022
Based upon shared and guiding values of caring compassion, informed decision-making, and mutual trust in each other’s judgment, on April 1, 2022, wearing a mask at House of Hope will be optional with the following provisions:
• If someone is vaccinated, feels well, and has had no known COVID exposures in the previous 5 days, wearing a mask is optional.
• Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask is encouraged to do so.
• Those who are not vaccinated are asked to continue wearing a mask.
• For our youth and children, we trust parents and our staff to make appropriate decisions for the nursery, Sunday School and Youth Group.
• We trust the Motet Choir, Bell Choir and Choir School leaders to make appropriate decisions for each group.
• If warranted, wearing a mask may become required again based on future COVID conditions and guidelines from the CDC and the City of Saint Paul. This would be communicated to the congregation in a timely manner.