“If” is one of the most significant words in the Bible. Jesus uses it repeatedly to deepen our understanding of what it looks like to follow him in our lives. Jesus said, for example,
“If you listen…”
“If you forgive…”
“If you believe…”
Our 2022 Stewardship Campaign that seeks to fund our Annual Budget focuses on how the word “if” has shaped the past, present, and future of The House of Hope.
- If generations before us had not generously provided the means to build The House of Hope, we would not be able to enjoy our lovely sanctuary and building.
- If members and friends had not given to The Houses of Hope Fund, we would not be able to make substantial grants to provide affordable housing in our community.
- If members and friends had not contributed generously to our 2021 Stewardship Campaign, we could not have funded Mission Outreach giving from our annual operating budget for the first time in seventeen years.
Our pledge goal is $1,100,000. Reaching this goal will enable us to fully fund our music, children and youth programs, and congregational life ministries; and sustain allocating 5% of our Annual Budget for Mission Outreach.
November 14 — Stewardship Sunday:
We launch our 2022 Stewardship Campaign! Watch for a brochure and pledge card in the mail.
November 21 — Gratitude Sunday:
We express our gratitude to God for our many blessings and celebrate our commitment to the present and future of The House of Hope through the generosity of our members and friends.
Ways to support our 2022 Annual Budget:
- Bring your Pledge Card to worship on November 21.
- Mail your Pledge Card to the church at 797 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
- Pledge Now