Deep Spiritual Friendships
This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
Life Groups are the House of Hope’s effort to connect people in deep spiritual friendships.
—About Life Groups
Life Groups will ideally have between 4 and 12 participants and commit to meeting with each other regularly with a focus on spiritual growth and mutual interests.
Among Current Life Groups at the House of Hope:
- Men’s and Women’s Breakfast Groups
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study—9:30 a.m. in Church Library
- Thursday Morning Bible Study—9:15 a.m. in Church Library
- Faith and Fibers —2nd Mondays of the month 6 p.m. in Church Library
- Lots of others—email Rev. Wilson if you’d like to see your group here or if you’re looking for new opportunities for spiritual growth and friendship.