House of Hope has a passionate commitment to social justice, human rights, and artistic expression, and supports the work of local, national, and international groups.
Funding is offered in support of the following areas:
- diversification of age, race, culture, and spiritual beliefs
- affordable and emergency housing
- health and vitality of elderly and single-parent families
- youth development, mental health, and education
- chemical dependency and “second chance” social justice systems
- artistic and spiritual expression
- worldwide faith-partner missions
Funding is made possible through a combination of individual giving, open plate donations, planned estate giving, memorials, and a special-restriction endowment.
Nonprofit organizations interested in applying for funding must complete the Minnesota Common grant application found here. Send a cover letter and cover sheet to: The House of Hope Presbyterian Church, 797 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105-3392.
The annual deadline for submission of grant requests is June 30. Members of the Mission Outreach Committee review all the received applications and make final decisions in December.